Peace of mind from as early as 6 weeks
Early Reassurance Scan
Determine the sex of your baby
Wellbeing & Gender Scan
Bond with your baby in stunning 4D
Wellbeing & 4D Baby Scan Package
Providing you with a
Fun & Friendly Experience
Now open Wednesday Evenings
- The primary objective of all scans will be to check the wellbeing of your baby.
- In order to continually meet national guidance, we may have to adapt or remove scan packages. If this affects you, you will be informed prior to your appointment. You will have the right to cancel your scan in this case and your deposit will not be affected.
- During any tier 4 restrictions or lockdown period, you should only attend an appointment for a medical reason, such as checking the wellbeing of your pregnancy. Secondary services such as gender confirmation and obtaining 4D images will only be carried out after a wellbeing check has been completed. In addition, rescans will not be available during a lockdown period unless there is a medical reason to offer one.
- Hey Baby 4D’s Infection Control Policy protects our customers and staff alike from the spread of infection. As an additional measure, we politely request that all customers visiting our clinics wash their hands or use hand sanitiser upon arrival. Foam or gel is provided for your convenience.
- We are carrying out a basic health check on everybody who attends the clinic prior to entry. This may include taking your temperature. This check is performed for the safety of you, our team and the wider community.
- You may bring 1 adult from your support bubble to your scan with you.
- If you or anyone in your household has shown symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days (or if you have come into contact with anybody who has), please do not attend your appointment. Please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment for you.
- If you think you have been exposed and have already attended an appointment with us, please inform us as soon as possible to enable us to take the necessary steps to protect our customers and staff.