Peace of mind from as early as 6 weeks
Early Reassurance Scan
Determine the sex of your baby
Bond with your baby in stunning 4D
4D Baby Scan Package
Providing you with a
Fun & Friendly Experience
Here we outline Hey Baby 4D’s procedure relating to the Coronavirus outbreak and what to do if you think you may have been exposed:
- The primary objective of all scans will be to check the wellbeing of your baby.
- In order to continually meet national guidance, we may have to adapt or remove scan packages. If this affects you, you will be informed prior to your appointment. You will have the right to cancel your scan in this case and your deposit will not be affected.
- Hey Baby 4D’s Infection Control Policy protects our customers and staff alike from the spread of infection. As an additional measure, we politely request that all customers visiting our clinics wash their hands or use hand sanitiser upon arrival. Foam or gel is provided for your convenience.
- In line with the Government's guidelines, we kindly request that all visitors to the clinic wear a face covering or mask whilst in attendance.
- We are carrying out a basic health check on everybody who attends the clinic prior to entry. This may include taking your temperature. This check is performed for the safety of you, our team and the wider community.
- It is important that you attend your scan with a maximum of one member of the same household. Please contact us if you have any special requests.
- If you or anyone in your household has shown symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days (or if you have come into contact with anybody who has), please do not attend your appointment. Please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment for you.
- If you think you have been exposed and have already attended an appointment with us, please inform us as soon as possible to enable us to take the necessary steps to protect our customers and staff.
The above guidance is relevant only to attendance within our clinic and does not replace national guidance.
The latest information and advice can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public Go to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ for information about the virus and how to protect yourself.
Please note: as this is an ever changing situation, we may be required to adapt our service and/or procedures in response. You will be informed of any changes (if any) that affect you prior to your appointment.
The Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (RCOG) have announced that pregnant women over the age of 35, in the BAME group or have underlying health conditions may be at higher risk if they contract COVID-19.
Your safety is, as always, our main priority - thank you for your continued support.
The Hey Baby 4D Watford Team x